When I think of my favorite phone, among the ones I owned, used, saw, or heard about so far, the things which made it stand out amongst the others leave me with a satisfaction of having made the right choice in opting for that specific phone. With its state of the art, ultra slick design and make, it has been the cause of envy among my friends and colleagues, but what struck them the most was not just the look and feel of it. My phone also boasts of a silky touch screen, as sensitive and smooth as to provide me the exact amount of comfort in browsing web or shuffling across the apps.

Being the lazy soul that I am, I get irked when the battery of my phone drains out and I had to frantically search for a place to charge it. My favorite phone took good care of that and how. Now, I charge my phone only once in a day, and it runs along with me the whole day, even as I increased my data consumption. Having phone with a long lasting battery is like attending a meeting with all your presentations prepared a day in advance. You never have to worry about a thing.

The best thing however, according it me anyway, is its weight and its size. With all the features it provides me, I guessed it would weigh a kilo when I first learnt of it and was unable to believe the specification sheet when I saw its actual weight. I didn’t think there was a way to deliver everything it does with its negligible body weight, but after seeing, using and marveling at the phone, I had to concede, in amazement, to the veracity of the makers’ claims.

As a person who travels frequently and visits quite a lot of people, I would be invariably asked about suggestions for the phone, that’s smart, sleek, fun to use, efficient in the way it handles the data, without being too obtrusive a presence in the owner’s hands. I suggest them my favorite phone, which offers everything they always asked for, or waiting for, and then some more.